Product Piece Count
Age Mark Description
Age Mark From
Age Mark To
Catch the bus for a fun school day with LEGO® City TV characters Billy and Maddy. Watch out for the kid on the BMX speeding along the bike lane! Lower the wheelchair ramp and help the student disembark, then take the crosswalk to the school yard. Try out the climbing wall or a game of hopscotch before creative arts class where you can knock out a few beats on the drum kit. This school is so cool!
Fun-packed school adventures with LEGO® City TV characters!
This LEGO® City School Day set is packed with fun features for imaginative play, including LEGO City Adventures TV series characters, Billy and Maddy.
Exciting school adventures await with this LEGO® City School Day (60329) playset, featuring 2 classrooms and a yard with a climbing wall and hopscotch, plus a toy school bus and bicycle. The Road Plates, with crosswalk and bike lane, can also be used to connect to other LEGO sets, and with 7 minifigures, including 2 LEGO City Adventures TV series TV characters, there’s plenty of inspiration for imaginative play. Build-and-play fun for kids aged 6 and up This LEGO construction set includes a step-by-step printed building guide and interactive digital building instructions. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the digital guide comes with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize each model from all angles as they build. A world of imaginative play LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with detailed structures, realistic vehicles and inspiring characters that nurture open-ended play based on real-life scenarios.
• LEGO® City school-themed playset for kids aged 6+ – The LEGO City School Day (60329) toy playset is packed with details for imaginative play
• What’s in the box? – All kids need to build a 2-level school building with schoolyard, toy school bus, bus stop, bike and 7 minifigures, including 2 LEGO® City TV characters, plus a squirrel figure
• Creative play for kids – The school has 2 classrooms filled with toy equipment for imaginative play, including a Bunsen burner, anatomical skeleton, desks, blackboard, guitar, drums and a microphone
• A gift for a special occasion – This LEGO® kids’ toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for young LEGO builders aged 6 and up
• A school built for play – When constructed, this school building set measures over 6 in. (15 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep.
• Includes LEGO® minifigure accessories – This school-themed playset comes with fun minifigure accessories for imaginative play, including a camera, helmets, backpacks, guitar and drumsticks
• Interactive digital building guide included – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
• Kids learn as they play – Children grow confidence and key life skills as they build and play
• Putting quality in focus – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
• Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety